C & Z PURLIN
LBE Engineering Pte Ltd produces C and Z Purlin in galvanized steel and high-tensile galvanised steel in our construction site, by using state-of-the-art machinery run by highly trained production crew. The company ensures customer satisfaction and quality products by having stringent quality control processes compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
Our C-Purlin and Z-Purlin are designed with two more bending lines which makes the product stronger and more durable as compared to the original product produced by many companies. They are also designed for firmer, longer lasting and stronger support.
- Strong and reliable
- Our C and Z purlin sheets are best suited for structural support such as roofing and walls and wherever reliable steel framing is required. It provides flexibility in designs, thus allowing customers a variety of designing options.
- Reduced weight
- They are light in weight and can be transported easily from one place to the other. They have a long life and increased strength.
- Easy to install
- The installation of purlins happens within no time. State of the art machinery reduces the time taken for production and installation. LBE offers exceptionally quick service.
- Competitive price
- Purlins are offered at competitive rates as compared to structural steel. Please refer to the company catalog for the details of the product.
- Complete engineering support
- Our engineers have thorough knowledge and practical experience in handling purlins and grits. They follow international standards and principles in order to comply with all required policies.
The Pro Clad is an economical, high strength metal roofing sheet. They are known for its high resistance, impermeability and longevity. They are widely used for industrial projects like Factories, Plants, Warehouses and Site Hoarding and also used for metal roofing, wall cladding and metal hoarding.
- Longevity Of Metal Roofing
- Metal roofing has a life expectancy of 40 to 70 years.
- Strong And Durable
- Steel is the most hard-wearing material which is why it has become a popular choice for roofing. The metal roofing panels won’t decay, crack or split and are insect and pest resistant. They can withstand relentless rains, snow, high winds, hail, and fire.
- Little Maintenance
- Metal roofing requires little maintenance, unlike asphalt roofing which requires replacement of shingles every few years. Another advantage is that a metal roof can increase the market value of your property as buyers tend to consider homes with metal roofs due to the longevity and durability factors.
- Eco-Friendly Disposal
- Metal roofing is composed of a high percentage of recycled material which makes it an environmentally friendly option. When the roof needs replacing after many years, a new metal roof can be placed directly over the former panels.
The Pro Deck is a highly efficient, all-round and strong steel decking and ceiling system for concrete slabs. It is widely used in industrial projects such as concrete and steel frame construction. The Pro Deck features stronger spanning capacities which allows less deflection and greater strength
- Greater Durability
- Excellent corrosion protection with guaranteed minimum yield strength depending on the specification used.
- Unbeatable Strength
- When the steel and concrete composite slabs are constructed, they are lighter and stronger than most conventional slabs. Steel decking provides flexible reinforcement, combined with the comprehensive strength of the concrete, for an all-round stronger slab.
- Easy On-Site Handling
- Steel decking is transported to the site prepared beforehand. These bundles can be easily craned into specific work areas, and the individual sheets quickly laid by hand.
- Speedy, Safe Construction
- One advantage of metal deck steel flooring is its speedy erection. Another is that as the concrete slab is being poured progress is not hindered in other areas e.g. the floors above. Metaldeck is also able to offer stud welding and concrete flooring contractor services allowing the entire installation of the concrete slab to be undertaken by one skilled and experienced provider.
- More Flexible Design
- Steel decking can be varied in design and will give more strength, flexibility and efficiency..
- Much Better Longevity
- Steel decking will not twist and warp over time and is resilient to weather, moisture, time and pest deterioration.